There's an unsolicited culture that goes along with the Valentine's Day. We spend time with our one special person and we get them chocolates, roses, jewelry or an over-priced card, etc. Why not think “outside the box” for this year's Valentine? Rather than giving another “thing,” why not consider giving an experience. Why not take your partner for a massage!
Massage makes a great Valentine’s gift, and here are a few reasons why:
Massages can help relieve stress caused by work, family and other responsibilities that weigh you down and affect your overall wellness. Massages can reduce the feeling of anxiety because it calms and soothes the nervous system.
Massages can help improve circulation, flexibility and mobility. It can help free muscles and enhance post-workout recovery. Massages have also been shown to reduce lower back pain, neck pain and headaches.
Getting a massage is a great way to show love to yourself. During massage therapy, you take a break from the normal stresses of everyday life and empty your mind while giving yourself over to the care and nurturing of your massage therapist. It’s important to remember that to take care of others you need to take good care of yourself.
Massage helps you relax. Massages have been found to lower heart rates while having a positive effect on your blood pressure. Furthermore, massages help loosen tight muscles and help blood flow back towards the heart which eases the strain on this life-sustaining organ.
This year, take some time to focus on your actual heart and not just the one in your Valentine’s card. Valentine's Day is a day we spread love to one another. Show your loved ones how much you love them by giving them the experience of a lifetime by taking advantage of our Valentine Special to book an appointment now.
Our Valentine Special packages are available from now up to the 15th of February and are valid for three months. They include:
- Time for Two Couples Package - Relax with a friend, a loved one or significant other in our Duet Room with a 60-minute relaxing Swedish massage and top it off with a 30-minute mini facial and other delectable services for just N50,000.
- Just the Two of Us Package - Fall in love all over again with your special someone with our indulging ‘Just the 2 of Us’ luxury valentine’s day package or bring a friend along for some much-needed quality time. Get 60 Minute Swedish Couples Massage, Deluxe Pedicure for Two and Foot Soak at N37,000 for the couple.
- Love Rocks Massage Package - Melt your sweetheart’s heart with our signature Valentine’s Day massage package featuring a 2 hours and 15 minutes relaxing Hot Rock treatment because love rocks! Get 60 min Hot Sea Stone Therapy with Hot Rocks on Full Body, Sweet as Honey Body Scrub and Steam Bath Session for just at N28,000.
- My Man My Love Package - Nothing says I love you more than complete and utter indulgence. Which is why you’ll score big points when you give your lucky Valentine this 1 hour and 45 minutes deluxe, muscle-melting massage experience. Treat your man with all the love! 60 min Deep Tissue Massage, Deluxe Pedicure, Hot Steam Towel Treatment, Sugar Scrub for Feet and Calves at just N21,000.
- Give Yourself Some Love with ORÍKÌ - Go all-in and love your loved one from head to toe! This 2 hour 45 minutes Luxurious Valentine’s Day package bundles three of our most popular treatments – mins 60 Balinese Massage, ORÍKÌ Vitamin C Brightening Facial, and a Deluxe Pedicure – into the ultimate spa experience for N37,000.
Happy Valentine's Day from ORÍKÌ.