Here are some reasons why you should not let the stress of the current times get to you:
- Stress ages you
- Stress can lead to breakouts
- Worsen skin issues
- Interfere with your skin routine
- Give you under eye bags
And a host of other problems!
Here are some easy ways to get stress off this period:
- Put on a mask: Stress is known to cause breakouts and if you are feeling some level of stress we advise you to take some of the stress off by relaxing with a masks. One of our favorite masks is the Chai Seed Ultra Hydrating Mask; not only does it restore moisture to your skin it also has a nice smell that soothes your senses and helps you relax better. Shop here: http://www.orikigroup.com/collections/gentle-care/products/chia-seed-ultra-hydrating-mask
- Take a good shower: Everyone knows a good shower hot or cold is a great way to unwind, as the water helps relax your muscles and rids your body of dirt. You can increase your feel good levels by exfoliating your skin with a scrub. We have a mint body scrub that leaves a soothing feel that will help you relax and cleanse your skin at the same time. Shop here: http://www.orikigroup.com/collections/exfoliants/products/mint-sugar-body-scrub
- Get a pedicure: when you feel stressed the most don’t forget that the part of your body that gets one of the hardest hit is your feet which carries you everywhere; so take some time out and pamper your feet! Nothing beats a good pedicure with an added foot massage to relieve you of stress. Book a session today
- Aromatherapy! Over the years we have come to embrace the potency of smells to create/inspire certain actions in the body. A simple lightening of a candle can create senses that would relax you and aid in relieving stress
- Massage: Get a good massage or some time out at the Spa to help take the edge off. Some time pampering yourself with a massage is one of the surest ways to get stress off. Book some time out at the Spa today. You can see some Spa services here to help: http://www.orikigroup.com/pages/the-oriki-spa
These are easy ways to stay on top of all the stress this recession might want to bring your way.